2004-09-19 20:14 alpha-0.05 release
- The above mentioned change uncovered a small bug in the Bulk/Empty function of webmail clients, this should fix that too.
- Testing w/a different mail client uncovered a feature in the GroupWise web frontend. Namely it cannot handle long email addresses like
"Frist Last" <email@example.com>. FreeYourEmail will now "degrade" these type addresses into just the latter/shorter email address part (i.e.
- NOTE: It seems that not all email clients send a
BCC: header line in the same way they do a
CC: line. So I will need to make the
BCC detection better. That will be in the next release. Double check all your
BCC(s), or postpone using them until the next alpha release.
2004-08-31 19:16 alpha-0.03 release
- Updated to handle new Yahoo!Mail interface. Replaced many 'die'(s) w/ dead letter notifications. Improved stability, I have used FreeYourEmail for weeks w/o restart or email loss. YMMV.
- Refactored common code into new perl objects/modules. 1 more modules is needed ... a webemail_agent module. Soon to come I hope.
2004-03-16 23:43 alpha-0.01 release
- First release. Quasi stable; still need to eliminate many 'die' statements and refactor common code.
- Since "Release early, release often" is the mantra of Open Source software developers everywhere ... here ya go!